Instruction to fill-up the Online Visa Application Click Here
“Beware of touts and agents”
High Commission of India and Indian Visa Application Center do not have any agents. High Commission of India and Indian Visa Application Center bear no responsibility for actions of touts and agents. Do not make any payments to agents, touts, brokers or anyone offering to help you obtain Indian Visas. If you are approached by any such person, please report their activity to : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Use of agents and touts could also adversely affect your application.
Please do not fall prey to their false promises!
“Beware of Visa Promises”
High Commission of India and Indian Visa Application Center bear no responsibility for any promises of ‘confirmed visa’ made by any individual or entity including agents. All such promises are false: we do not outsource visa clearances to anyone. Do not make any payments to any individual offering to act as an intermediary to help you obtain Indian Visa. If you are approached by any such person or entity, please report to : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
We do not have any agents!
Please go through these instructions carefully before filling in THE ONLINE VISA APPLICATION FORM
Please click on the link https://indianvisa-bangladesh.nic.in/visa to fill up the visa application form.
1. Digital photograph and one coloured photograph (both photos should be same and less than three months old) should be pasted (Not pinned or stapled) at the top right corner of the visa application.
2. Please fill in all mandatory columns carefully. Incorrect information shall lead to outright rejection of visa application.
3. Kindly note web file number for future references.
4. Please sign at the box on the top right corner of the visa application as well as on the last page of visa application.
5. YOUR IP ADDRESS WILL BE LOGGED. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE FICTITIOUS ENTRIES.
(a) Column marked * is mandatory.
(b) Column-A-Personal Particulars: Name, Surname and other details should be same as mentioned in the Passport.
(c) Column-B:-Passport Details: Passport No., Place of Issue, Date of Issue and Date of Expiry should be same as mentioned in your existing valid passport.
(d) Column-C-Applicant’s Contact Details: Present address should be same as mentioned in your utility bills and also provide correct email address and mobile numbers.
(e) Column-D-Family Details: Should not be left blank. Filling in column on previous nationality is mandatory.
(f) Column-E-Details of Visa Sought: Mandatory.
(g) Column-F-Previous Visit: Should not be left blank (details of previous visa number and date of issue should be mentioned).
(h) Column-I-Details of Two Reference: Please provide genuine contact details.