Please click on the link http://indianvisa-bangladesh.nic.in/visa/ to fill up the visa application form.
1. Digital photograph and one coloured photograph (both photos should be same and less than three months old) should be pasted (Not pinned or stapled) at the top right corner of the visa application.
2. Please fill in all mandatory columns carefully. Incorrect information shall lead to outright rejection of visa application.
3. Kindly note web file number for future references.
4. Please sign at the box on the top right corner of the visa application as well as on the last page of visa application.
5. YOUR IP ADDRESS WILL BE LOGGED. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE FICTITIOUS ENTRIES.
(a) Column marked * is mandatory.
(b) Column-A-Personal Particulars: Name, Surname and other details should be same as mentioned in the Passport.
(c) Column-B:-Passport Details: Passport No., Place of Issue, Date of Issue and Date of Expiry should be same as mentioned in your existing valid passport.
(d) Column-C-Applicant’s Contact Details: Present address should be same as mentioned in your utility bills and also provide correct email address and mobile numbers.
(e) Column-D-Family Details: Should not be left blank. Filling in column on previous nationality is mandatory.
(f) Column-E-Details of Visa Sought: Mandatory.
(g) Column-F-Previous Visit: Should not be left blank (details of previous visa number and date of issue should be mentioned).
(h) Column-I-Details of Two Reference: Please provide genuine contact details.