1. Only Tourist visa applications will be submitted in the Camp. Medical, Business and other categories will not be accepted. These will continue to be accepted in the respective IVAC Centers.
2. Applicants must deposit their applications in person. Only family members (spouse, parents, children) traveling together will be allowed to submit on behalf of other family members.
3. Only visa applicants will be allowed inside the Visa Camp. No one else will be allowed inside.
4. Only Visa applicants from Dhaka, Khulna, Barisal, Mymensingh Division are covered under the Visa Camp.
5. Gates will open at 0800 hours on the day of the Camp and the timings of the camp are from 0800 hours to 1400 hours.
6. Applicants will NOT be permitted to queue during the night.
7. Applicants are responsible for bringing complete visa applications with necessary documents. Incomplete applications will NOT be accepted.
8.There are no agents or DALALs. If you are approached by any individual for facilitation of visa, kindly report to local police.
9. There is a visa fee of BDT 600/- charged by the Indian Visa Application Center, the outsourcing agency of the High Commission of India. There are no other fees.
10. Please note that submission of visa application does not guarantee visa. Decision on issuance of visa rests with High Commission of India and the decision of concerned authorities in this regard is final.
11. Mobile phones and bags will not be allowed inside the premises of the Visa Camp.
12. Collection of passports will be as per the date and specified time mentioned in the visa receipt. Please check website www.hcidhaka.gov.in for further details.
Please note that the visa application should be submitted with the following documents (arranged in serial order) :
1. Passport, in original, with a minimum validity of six months as on the date of submission of application for visa. The passport should have at least two blank pages. Copy of the passport (first four pages and endorsement of extension of validity if any) should be attached. Old passports must be submitted with the application form.
2. One recent (not less than 3 months old) passport-size colour photograph depicting full face.
3. Proof of Date of Birth: A copy of National ID Card or Birth Certificate.
4. Proof of Residence: Utility Bill such as electricity, telephone, gas or water bill (not less than 6 month old)
5. Proof of Profession: A letter from the employer certifying that the application is employed in the organization. In case of students, copy of Identity card from the educational institution is to be attached.
6. Proof of Financial soundness: Endorsement of foreign currency equivalent to US$150/- per applicant and/or copy of international credit card and/or updated bank statement, as the case may be, showing sufficient balance to finance travel.
7. Online Visa Application form with BGD Registration No.
8. Applicants would be required to scan and upload their photograph in the designated space provided in the online application form.
9. Old passports must be submitted along with the visa application form, without which will be treated as incomplete.