Checkpoints Before Submission
Kindly check the following before submission, to avoid rejection or delay –
- The validity of the passport is more than six(06) months
- There are minimum two (02) blank pages remaining in the passport
- The passport number in the application is mentioned correctly
- The expiry date & date of issue of passport is mentioned correctly
- The name in the application is mentioned correctly
- The scanned photo appears in the application printout
- Old passports, if any are attached with the application. If lost, GD copy to be attached
- The Details of previous Visa issued should be filed correctly
- Reference in India & Bangladesh should not be left blank
- Present address matches with the utility bill
- Occupation details should be filled in correctly
- Date of Birth matches with that mentioned in NID/Birth Certificate
- The application form should be submitted at the IVAC center within 8 days of filling up the form.
- For Muktijoddha need a gadget copy.